- Oct 15 2019: Dave is presenting at the Melbourne MLAI Meetup
- Sep 2019: Episodic memory paper preprint available
- July 2019: We welcome Bar Gal On as Commercial Director
- June 2019: PhD student Shuai Sun begins APR internship with us to develop a clinical report feedback system in conjunction with Melbourne Health
- May 2019: Recurrent Sparse Memory paper preprint available
- Feb 2019: Satya Borgohain starts MSc project on self-organizing neural architectures co-supervised by us and Faculty of IT at Monash University
- Sep 2018: New RFRs published on Bicameral Machine Learning models and self organising architectures.
- Jun 2018: We are thrilled to announce that we have begun a collaboration with Elkhonon Goldberg of Luria Neuroscience Institute, and that he is now an Advisor to Project AGI.
- Jun 2018: Published first "Requests for Research" in conjunction with WBAI
- Apr 2018: Released ArXiv paper "Sparse Unsupervised Capsules Generalize Better"
- Feb 2018: Project AGI visits WBAI in Tokyo and presents at Tokyo University
- Jan 2018: We are excited to announce that Project AGI is now collaborating with the Whole-Brain Architecture Initiative (WBAI)!